Training Resources Overview
Just think, you are one step closer to a point in your Christian walk where you find intimacy and rest in all your relationships – with God, yourself, and others.
A Growth Progression – From the Father’s Love to Sonship to Fathering Leadership
As you solidify your foundation in the Father’s Love, you are ready to move deep into Sonship. This is where huge growth occurs in discovering your gifts, freedom from fear to tackle huge learning curves, and move toward your destiny as a Fathering Leader.
Ready? We’ve got plenty of solid, proven training to help you live secure in love, open-hearted to give and receive love, and make a real difference in the world around you according to your God given design in your identified and activated giftings and calling.
Steps to Move Through the Stages of Growth
Below you will find resources and training for each part of your road map to health and maturity. There is a section for The Father’s Love, Sonship, Devotions, The Redemptive Gifts, and Fathering Leadership.
We also have a 10 Part Training Course you can work through.
This is the foundation. No growth is possible without it.
The Sonship Empowered Life – this is my book that shares my life story of being saved in 1983 and yet feeling stuck for 20 years as a Christian in church every week. I share how God healed me of panic attacks, feelings of impending doom, and having very limited forward movement. This book gives the complete road map to healing and maturity.
We often don’t realize that developing life skills is as important as developing career skills.
Ideally these skills were modeled for us in our families growing up. However, if they weren’t, we don’t get a free pass in life for not having them. It is necessary that we identify our missing skills and learn them.
No one can reach their destiny without the life skills to do so. Click here for a 10 part series on growing in Sonship.
- Articles on Sonship Identity
- How Your Family Model Growing Up is Your Foundation ebook
- Articles on Life Skills
A recent survey showed Christians’ number one frustration was a lack of healthy mentoring leaders available to them.
It is one thing to have skill sets that others need to mature; it is another thing to have the emotionally healthy leadership skills to mentor someone into those skills. Read More
Your devotional times with God can be more than hearing His voice, reading His word and journaling. Your devotional times can be where you cooperate with God in His sanctifying work in you as you move towards your destiny.
The tools on this page will help you add Emotional Intelligence (EQ) to your devotion times. This brings the ability for issue resolution and forward movement. Read More
Worksheets for Devotions and Issue Resolution
- Narrative Worksheet Concepts
- Narrative Life History Worksheet
- Discovery Prayer Ministry Steps Worksheet We walk you through connecting with God in your daily devotions. This gives you step by step instructions on how to resolve triggering events.
- Quick Reference Emotions Sheet This tool is invaluable for learning to read the gauges of your heart and process through issues in your devotions.
- Lies of Shame Reference Sheet This will help you zero in on the belief that is holding your pain in place in an unresolved event.
When you know your natural strengths, you will also know you corresponding natural weaknesses.
- You become equipped to work within your talents in your career and calling.
- You learn how to deal with your natural weaknesses and overcome them rather than feel condemned that certain areas seem so difficult for you yet easy for other people.
- You learn how you can be most effective for the kingdom of God.
- You are equipped to relate to yourself and to others in healthier ways.