Sonship is How You Grow as a Christian
Sonship life skills means that you know how to walk in your identity as a son/daughter of God and express that identity through life skills of emotional and relational health.
People often don’t realize that developing life skills is as important as developing career skills. Ideally these life skills were modeled for you in your families growing up. However, if they weren’t, you don’t get a free pass in life for not having them. It is necessary that you identify your missing skills and learn to apply those skills if you want to come into all God has for you.
No one can reach their destiny without the life skills to do so.
On this page you will find resources to help you grow your sonship identity and life skills:
- Ebook: How Your Family Model Growing Up is Your Foundation.
- Report: The Top 5 Characteristics of a Nurturing Family versus the 7 Common Hindrances
- Book: The Sonship Empowered Life.
The Family Model of Health
Understanding God’s design for the family gives the tools for all emotional health, personal and relationship growth, and the ability to resolve blockages that keep us from moving forward. The resources on this page will give a complete understanding of God’s design for the family and how to repair any “cracks” you may find in your family model foundation.
- You Are Your Secrets
- Overcoming Loss and Grief Impacts Your Experience in Father’s Love
- Being Motivated by the Fathers Love Makes the Christian Life Work
- It is Normal to Need Ministry, Finding Freedom from Depression, Anxiety, and Brokenness
- Understanding that Shame is the Root of Control Issues Leads to Freedom
- Surrender Through Prayer For Growth
- Prayer Ministry Simplicity
- How to Practice God’s Presence Continuously
- Capacity to Try and Emotional Health
- Thriving in the End-Times Through Surrender