Fathering Leadership Legacy – Children Arrive into Adulthood Mature and Productive
A fathering leader will leave a wonderful legacy over time.
- People under his leadership are healed and activated
- The highest levels of leadership are reached – his organization works, people are developed, and a legacy is left of others carrying forth his core values into their own leadership.
3 John 1:4 — I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth.
This is our 10th and final lesson in our 10-part series on Principles of Growth and Maturity to Reach Your Destiny. This final lesson on the principles of Fathering Leadership will cover the results that every leader longs to see in his organization.
Two Aspects of Legacy
The two main goals of a fathering leadership legacy is to develop people, and to instill their core values into those people in such a way that they continue passing it onto the next generation.
- Picture a loving father who has been active in his son’s life as he grew up. He gave emotional support through expressed love and affection as the boy faced the various stages of life; he gave academic support for school and education; and he also gave health support by modeling and encouraging good eating habits along with exercise and fitness by helping coach his son’s baseball team. College graduation arrives, the son acquired a decent job and marries well. The father experiences deep joy at his son’s arrival to healthy adulthood.
- Think of a minister that has served, loved, and discipled faithfully. He feels deep joy as his spiritual sons and daughters come into their own callings, carrying with them his core values of loving people and living in truth and honesty.
- Consider a businessman that taught his employees to really value the customer and do business with integrity. He feels great joy as those employees mature into leadership positions carrying those same values to those they manage and oversee.
Finished Yet Just Beginning
So this concludes our 10-lesson course on Principles of Growth and Maturity to Reach Your Destiny. You should now have a good solid introduction to The Father’s Love, Sonship, and Fathering Leadership. I trust this has opened up a whole new world of growth for you and given you a vision of your journey into emotional health.
We have many more resources available to help you continue with this new road map we’ve unfolded before you. In our Members Section of our website we have various free ebooks, worksheets and articles as well as CDs and other items in our store. Click here to check them out.
Do you have a question about any of this? Feel free to contact me. All email goes to my personal inbox and I will be happy to respond in a timely fashion.
Did you find this page via Twitter or a link from a friend?
This lesson is Part 10 of a 10-part course on Principles of Growth and Maturity to Reach Your Destiny.
These lessons are delivered free when you subscribe to our Members Section on our website. Click here to subscribe — it’s free.
Of course, if this is not for you, you can unsubscribe with just a couple of clicks. And we’ll never rent or share your information with anyone.