Discovery Prayer Ministry Helps You Make Sense Of The Hurtful Events That Have Happened To You and Empowers You To Move Forward Into Freedom.
Reading the Gauges of Your Heart
Our approach to prayer ministry is a coaching style.
- We don’t diagnose or prescribe.
- We coach you to read the gauges of your own heart and therefore discover how to resolve your pain.
We call this coaching style Discovery Prayer Ministry as it helps people discover the blockages that keep them from connecting with God’s love and living there daily.
Picture the story from Matt. 23:37 – a mother hen longing to gather her chicks under the safety and nurture of her wings but her chicks resisting. Most of us want to live a life connected to God but there are things in our life that cause resistance to this. A life of living in love, emotional balance, and spiritual maturity is available for anyone who removes the obstacles to it.
Dignity and Responsibility
We believe there are two core concepts in prayer ministry: dignity and personal responsibility.
Dignity is the opposite of shame. Shame says “I am flawed” and it causes us to give up our boundaries and devalue our own thoughts and feelings. This diminishes our God Identity.
Encouraging people to honor their “God Identity” in prayer ministry includes respecting their own choices and feelings. These are all God-given functions and when we are restored to connecting with them, we can truly discern our issues and bring them to the Lord for His provision.
Personal Responsibility is thus empowered as people take responsibility for their own pain – a key to lasting change. We help facilitate you connecting with how you feel and what you believe, to hearing what God is speaking to you about those things. Along these sames lines, we do not:
- Offer you advice.
- Diagnose your issue.
- Seek to provide personal insight.
- Give direction in the session.
- Provide steps of action for you to take.
- Nor try to solve your problems.
In this simple prayer ministry approach, we have seen severe trauma, life-time habits, and all types of relational conflicts resolved. Instead of trying to be someone’s savior, we seek to empower people with dignity and personal responsibility to go to God and work out their own pain. People thus feel empowered and develop their own skills to live the life of an overcomer.
For more information or to schedule a prayer ministry appointment, please contact us. We work appointments in with our travel schedule and the cost is $125 for a one hour session.
Isa 58:12 Those from among you shall build the old waste places; you shall raise up the foundations of many generations; and you shall be called the repairer of the breach, the restorer of streets to dwell in.
We are passionate to give people the skill sets to overcome, to break off condemnation, and to empower them to move forward.
We Have Prayer Ministry Tools to Help You:
- Discovery Prayer Ministry Steps Worksheet We walk you through connecting with God in your daily devotions. This gives you step by step instructions on how to resolve triggering events.
- Quick Reference Emotions Sheet This tool is invaluable for learning to read the gauges of your heart and process through issues in your devotions.
- Lies of Shame Reference Sheet This will help you zero in on the belief that is holding your pain in place in an unresolved event.
- Discovery Prayer Ministry mp3 teachings series.
By Robert Hartzell Director of Robert Hartzell Inc
He is an Author and Speaker on Fathering Leadership, The Father’s Love, and Sonship
Find him on